To catapult the strategies & polish the HR skills, GIBS Business School organized an HR Conference on DIGITAL WORLD OF HR: 2.0 organized in collaboration with GWFM Network Forum Bangalore on Saturday, 16th Sept 2017 at GIBS Bannerghatta Campus. This conference brings HR of companies, talent and learning leaders together to learn, discuss and collaborate on the next practices to implement in order to beat your competition in the years ahead.
Panel discussion was held on
1. The Role of HR in the Future of Work
2. Talent Acquisition & Workforce Optimization: Adapting to the future
3. Redefining employee engagement in the digital era
4. Leadership Development in the Digital Age.
Panel 1: The Role of HR in the Future of Work
Key Note Address “HR: Beyond the Digital Transformation”
Prithvi Sher Gill, Founder Cocreate Tomorrow
Moderator: Annapurna A, Director HR Inspirage
1. Poornima SP, Group Director Human Resources, Tejas Networks
2. Dr Harry CD, CHRO Ascend Telecom
3. CaptArunNayar, Director HR Safran Group
4. VenkiSundaresan-Country Mnager/Sr. Director Cypress Semiconductors
5. Sunil Kumar Dhavala-Former HR,Finance Head National Geographic Channel
6. Meenalochani Kumar, Senior Director and Global Design Lead - Leadership and Executive Development at Sutherland
Panel 2: Strategic ketynote : Designing the Digital HR function
Suraj Chettri, Head of HR Airbus India
Talent Acquisition & Workforce Optimization: Adapting to the future
Moderator: Hirendra Badhiye, Vice President - Human Resources at Northern Operating Services Pvt. Ltd.
1. KavithaVenkatachalam, Partner “Tomorrow”
2. Mohammed Sirajul HassanSenior Director WFM at Omega Healthcare Management Services Private Limited
3. SindhuSubhashini, India HR Head ; Chairperson ICC Brillio
4. AnantharamanSubramanian,Director& Head, Resource and Capacity Management at IBM Global Services India.
Panel 3: Redefining employee engagement in the digital era
Keynote on Employee Wellness the step towards Employee Engagement
Ashutosh, Express Feast Bangalore.
Moderator: Augustus Azariah, Associate Director IBM
1. KaustavChakravarthy, Director HR- Asia Pacific, Lenovo
2. Capt.ShantanuChakravorty, Global Leader- Digital Learning
3. Capt.ParthaSamai,Senior Vice President, Group Head Human Resources at AGS Transact Technologies Ltd.
Panel 4: Leadership Development in the Digital Age
Moderator:Smaranika Mukherjee: AVP –L&D Swiss Re
1. Alexander Rinku,Director - Human Resources, ORACLE and Certified Executive & Life Coach
2. RiteshRanjan, L&D Head -APAC of CGI
3. Raghav Rao, COO- Maintec Technologies
4. Ranjith KP, Director - Human Resources at Fortinet
5. Mukund HR Head BMS Biocon