Call Tony Sidrak @ Remax Aboutowne Today To Reserve Your Unit 416-858-1814
* The Closest Residential Condo to Square One Shopping Mall - Directly across the street from The Bay parking in Square One
* First phase of 4 buildings - The first phase always provides the highest return in any multi phase master plan community
* Easy Access To Existing Transit - 5 minute walk to the central bus terminal in Square One
* Walk to New LRT on Hurontario St - Providing fast access to Port Credit Go Station as well as the heart of Brampton
* 0.9% Residential Rental Vacancy Rate - Renting your unit will be a breeze
* 21.7% population Growth by 2041 - This will guarantee higher demand for your unit which will translate to higher prices and higher returns on investment
* 1.7M square feet of new commercial development within walking distance - Mississauga is a major employment centre
* 50,000 Students within a 10 min drive - Between UofT Mississauga campus and Sheridan College, the high density of students will guarantee higher rental demand
Why Exchange District Condos?
1. Location, Location, Location:
5 mins walking distance to:
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Sheridan College (with approximately 5,500 Students)
- Celebration Square
- City Hall
- Mississauga Library
- Mississauga-Brampton LRT Stop connecting you from Port Credit to Brampton along Hurontario St.
2. Housing Demand in Mississauga:
- 750,000+ Mississauga residents with 21.7% population growth expected by 2041
- New commercial real estate planned to create 519,000 new jobs by 2031
- $683,819 average resale price for Mississauga homes in 2018
- An average rent in the area of $2,200 in 2018
3. Transit and Commuting
- Mass transit access including the new Hurontario Light Rail Transit with 18km of LRT lines, 19 LRT stops (expected to be completed in 2022). Easy access to downtown Toronto.
- Mississauga is home to University of Toronto, Sheridan College, Bronte College with more than 50,000 students.
- 5 minutes to all major highways, 10 minutes to the airport, and 20 minutes to Downtown Toronto.
4. The Next Major Urban Centre
- $104,278 - Mississauga average household income.
- Mississauga has over 90,000 businesses and more companies are calling it home by the day
- Home to 70+ Fortune 500 company headquarters.
- Quality public spaces including Square One Shopping Centre with more than 2,200,000 square feet of retail space, 20-acres of existing and future parks, and 72 acres of Mississauga waterfront being rejuvenated.
5. Anticipated Rental Rates:
1 Bedroom Suites $1800-$2100/month
1 Bedroom + Den Suites $1900-$2200/month
2 Bedroom Suites $2300-$2500/month
2 Bedroom + Den Suites $2500-$2800/month
6. Trusted Developers & Builder:
Camrost Felcorp has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976. Consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, Camrost Felcorp is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residental communities and commercial properties. Unique in design, each is built on a similar foundation of superior craftsmanship, a preeminent address, and a timeless style that is ahead of the industry.
7. QUICK FACTS
- Developer: Camrost Felcorp.
- Nearest Major Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St
- Pricing: Starting From The High $300s
- Occupancy: 2023
- Storeys: 60 Storeys / 600 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom - Two Bedroom + Flex Suites
- Sizes: 420 sq ft - 1,037 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: $0.59/ per square foot
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // - - - 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 270 Days // 2.5% in 365 Days // 2.5% in 450 Days // 2.5% in 720 Days // 1% on Occupancy
- Suite Features: 9’ ceilings, Wide Plank Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Building Amenities: 24Hour Concierge, Pet Wash & Spa, Fitness Centre, Basketball Half-Court, Indoor Pool, Function Space with Outdoor Terrace, Cold Storage (for fresh produce), Double Height Lobby with Cafe, Work from Home Space, Lounge, Meeting Rooms
8. Exchange District - Limited Time Incentives
Platinum VIP Pricing
Extended Deposit Structure
Discounted Assignment Fee
Capped Development Charges
Permission to Lease During Interim Occupancy
Free Bicycle Storage Unit
9. Competitive Pricing:
1 Bedroom starting from $370,900
1 Bed + Flex starting from $459,900
2 Bedroom starting from $505,900
2 Bed + Flex starting from $705,900